1825 About inheritances of colonists
About inheritances of colonists, 1825.
Extracts from 41 powers of attorney of 1825 made by colonists of Beresan district for a name of Karlsruhe colonist Theobald Brucker, which is sent abroad for reception their inheritances.
1. Margaretha Corneli, wife of Kaspar Bauer from colony Sulz, trusts to receive the inheritance of her parents: father Anton Corneli and mother Margaretha nee Bayermart, 290 francs in village Berg on Rhein near Lauterburg in Kingdom New Bavaria.
2. Kaspar Bauer, Magdalena Bauer, wife of Joseph Braxmeier, Elisabetha Bauer, wife of Johann Wetsch, from colony Sulz, given birth in village Surburg near Weissenburg in Kingdom France, trust to receive the inheritance from two brothers in Bidtelbron near Rotenburg on Nekar.
3. Franz Konrad Fix from colony Sulz trusts to receive the salary and pension for military service in France 2200 francs from the burgomaster Neubauer in village Albersweiler near Landau in Kingdom New Bavaria.
4. Nikolaus Derschan from colony Sulz trusts to receive property of his parents: father Nikolaus Derschan and mother Anna Maria nee Eichen, in village Oberseebach near Weissenburg in France.
5. Philipp Jakob Müller from colony Sulz, Eva Margaretha Müller, wife of Peter Schaaf from colony Speyer, Eva Barbara Müller, wife of Martin Barth from colony Speyer, trust to receive the inheritance from their died mother Maria Katharina nee Becker in village Leimersheim on Rhein near Germersheim in Kingdom New Bavaria.
6. Leonhard Weber and Jakob Weisgerber, trustees of the orphan Magdalena Schaaf from colony Landau, trust to receive property of her died mother Maria Eva nee Reis in Weissenburg in France.
7. Marianna Weschler, wife of Bernhard Schaaf from colony Speyer, trusts to receive property of died parents: father Johann Weschler and mother Eva Katharina nee Schard, in village Leimersheim, Germersheim in Kingdom New Bavaria.
8. Georg Mühl and Melchior Kuntz, trustees of the orphans Mathias, Magdalena, Anna Maria Assel, children of died Friedrich Assel and Katharina Herti from colony Speyer, trust to receive property of parents of their mother: the died grandfather Georg Herti and the grandmother Katharina nee Mühl, in village Hatzenbuhl on Rhein near Landau in Kingdom New Bavaria.
9. Katharina Hardy from colony Katharinental, Anna Maria Hardy, wife of Joseph Weber from colony Sulz, Apollonia Hardy, wife of Johann Heinert from colonie Sulz, trust to receive property of their died mother Maria Eva Hardy nee Adam in Dorf Herxheim near Landau in New Bavaria.
10. Johann Jakob Schwab from colony Speyer trusts to receive property of died parents: father Johann Jakob Schwab and mother Barbara nee Strauß, in village Leimersheim on Rhein, Germersheim, New Bavaria.
11. Georg Hilfer from colony Landau, Anna Maria Hilfer, wife of Joseph Reichert from colony Landau, and children of died Margaretha Hilfer, wife of Nikolaus Daum: Mathias Huck, Georg Hilfer, Maria Eva Daum, Maria Anna Daum, Margaretha Daum, trust to receive property of died parents: father Michael Hilfer and mother Barbara nee Adam, in village Herxheim near Landau in New Bavaria.
12. Katharina Erismann, wife of Kaspar Boschertz from colony Landau, trusts to receive property of the died sister Elisabeth Christmann from village Schleithal on Lauter near Weissenburg in France.
13. Leonhard Hieherich from colony München and wife Katharina nee Heinrich trust to receive property of died mother Sophia Eberhard Hieherich in Lauterbach in Berg in Great Duchy Baden.
14. Philipp Däubig from colony Karlsruhe and sisters Eva Katharina, wife of Vait Heck, Anna Eva, wife of Stephan Brilz from colony Landau, trust to receive property of died parents: father Johann Peter Däubig and mother Regina Geiger, in village Leimersheim on Rhein near Germersheim in New Bavaria.
15. Bernhard Meßer from colony Karlsruhe trusts to receive property of died mother Katharina Roth Messer in Rohrbach, Ebeingen, Baden.
16. Johann Schard and Joseph Baron, trustees of children of died Johann Röther and Anna Maria nee Nagel from colony Karlsruhe: Margaretha, Apollonia, Elisabetha Röther, trust to receive property of died mother Anna Maria nee Hagel, stayed from her parents in Sechenheim on Neckar near Mannheim in Great Duchy Baden.
17. Anton Huthmacher from colony Sulz trusts to receive property of the father Maximilian Huthmacher in village Gottramstein near Landau in New Bavaria.
18. Katharina Weiß, wife of Martin Mogelke from colony Landau, Philipp Weiß and Anton Ehrhard, trustees of staying children of died Georg Jakob Weiß and Maria Eva nee Cambertus: Johann Philipp and Margaretha Weiß, trust to receive property of the died father Georg Jakob Weiß in Waldhambach near Anweiler in New Bavaria.
19. Jakob Weißgerber from colony Landau trusts to receive property of two died brothers Mathias and Michael Weißgerber and property of the died brother of the father Georg Weißgerber in village Romberg near Anweiler in New Bavaria.
20. Colonists of colony Rohrbach Barbara Huber, wife of Heinrich Klund, Margaretha Huber, wife of Jakob Staller, Eva Huber, wife of Dietrich Bohlander, Katharina Huber, wife of Johann Römmich, Georg Huber, Dorothea Huber, wife of August Willmersdorf, trust to receive property of died mother Anna Maria nee Lang, getting from the brother of their mother Valentin Lang in village Winzenbach on Rhein near Lauterburg in France.
21. Philippina Lauberspach, now wife Knoll, from colony Landau and trustees above children of her died husband Georg Ring: Philipp, Barbara and Anna Maria Ring, trust to receive property and a duty from Sebastian Ring in Manigweiler near Landau in New Bavaria.
22. Katharina Götz, widow of Kasper Reinhard, and son Friedrich Reinhard trust to receive the property of 50 Rhine guldens left by them which Kasper Reinhard has paid Jakob Haab for residing at village Siebeldingen near Landau in New Bavaria, and due lawful percent.
23. Eva Katharina Gaerle, wife of Ignatz Gaß from colony Rastadt, and Maria Eva Gaerle, wife of Michael Bohm from colony Landau, trust to receive property of the parents: father Philipp Jakob Gaerle and mother Maria Elisabetha nee Becker in village Leimersheim on Rhein, Germersheim, New Bavaria.
24. Magdalena Hoffmann, wife of Franz Ulrich from colony Rastadt, and Margaretha Hoffmann, wife of Nikolaus Schüler from colony Karlsruhe, trust to receive property of the parents: father Georg Jakob Hoffmann in village Mörlheim near Landau in New Bavaria.
25. Susanna Huthmacher Ackermann and son Wilhelm Ackermann from colony Rastadt trust to receive the inheritance from the died aunt Barbara Huthmacher, former is married for Michael Madern in Neustadt on Herdt, and also the property put on the will to Wilhelm Ackermann from his godfather Wilhelm Ackermann in Gottramstein near Landau in New Bavaria.
26. Marianna Schard, wife of Michael Geiß from colony Speyer, trusts to receive property of mother Maria Eva Losel, and also property died the grandfather Philipp Jakob Losel and grandmother Katharina in Leimersheim on Rhein in New Bavaria.
27. Elisabetha Leibald, widow of Jakob Schäfer from colony München, and trustees above children of her died husband Elisabetha, Rosina and Franz Joseph Schäfer, trust to receive property of parents of the husband and his brothers in village Kothenmann near Vult: Johann Adam Schäfer – 236 Rhine guldens, Peter Schäfer – 115 Rhine guldens.
28. Jakob Markward and Louisa Markward, wife of Johann Link, both from colony Johannestal, trust to receive property of parents: father Jakob Markward and mother Margaretha nee Klink in Bulfingen, Oberamt Duttlingen, Kingdom Württemberg.
Extract from the certificate on death of German natives from Kingdom Württemberg, Oberamt Dutlingen, in 1817 in Taback near Ismail, Moldau:
Jakob Marquard died on April 20, 1817 in the age of 56 years and 1 month.
His wife Maria Margaretha nee Klink died on August 11, 1817 in the age of 46 years and 3 months.
Their children Friedrich died on November 12, 1817 in the age 13 years, Martin died on August 2, 1817 in the age 11 years, Johannes died on December 14, 1817 in the age 4 years.
29. Johann Roller from colony Waterloo trusts to receive property of parents: father Stephan Roller and mother Blondina nee Weber, and also property of the sister Anna Maria nee Roller in Stadt Neubulach, Oberamt Kolb, Wurttemberg.
30. Johann Bohl from colony Friedrichstal trusts to receive property of parents: father Johannes Bohl and mother Louise nee Groß, and also property of the brother of mother Michael Groß in Klingenmünster near Landau, New Bavaria.
31. Johann Martin Lutz from colony Johannestal trusts to receive property of parents: father Dietrich Lutz and mother Anna Maria nee Binder, and also property of the sister Anna Maria Schatz nee Binder in Neuhausen, Oberamt Duttlingen, Württemberg.
32. Michael Rung from colony Stuttgart trusts to receive property of his single sister Eva Elisabeth and the brother Jakob Rung which his brother Valentin Rung operates in village Erlenbach near Landau in New Bavaria.
33. Elisabetha Staus, widow Kost, from colony Worms and children David Kost, Jakob Kost, Nikolaus Kost, Elisabetha Kost, wife of Philipp Bidermann, Johanna Kost, wife of Christoph Serr, trust to receive property of her died husband and their father Jakob Kost of 1100 francs which has got to him from his father Nikolaus Kost in Dorf Bechingen near Landau in New Bavaria.
34. Christina Schäfer Odenbach, wife of Johann Heinrich Odenbach from colony Rastadt, trusts to receive propertz of parents: father Johannes Schäfer and mother nee Ecker, in city Laufen on Neckar in Württemberg.
35. Maria Friederika Spann Zillig, wife of Johann Zillig from colony Worms, trusts to receive property of her aunt Rosina Spann, former is married for Heinrich Dörr, in village Weisen on Sand near Franktal on Rhein – 200 Rhine guldens.
36. Maria Eva Lambertus Scheibel, wife of Michael Scheibel from colony Landau, trusts to receive property of parents: father Michel Lambertus and mother Katharina nee Emmter, in village Binderstach near Anweiler in New Bavaria.
37. Johann Maichel, Anton Huttmacher, Michael Geiger, trustees of the orphans Siegfried, Philipp, Johann, Franz, Sophia Helfrig, children of died Johann Jakob Helfrig from colony Sulz, trust to receive property of their died father and his died brothers Siegfried Helfrich and Nikolaus Helfrich in village Hinterweidenthal near Dan in New Bavaria.
38. Katharina Standinger Brucker, wife of Georg Jakob Brucker from colony Karlsruhe, trusts to receive property of her mother Gertruda Standinger nee Bendler in village Wanzenau on Rhein near Strassburg in France.
39. Maria Eva Meigel Helfrich trusts to receive property of parents: father Johannes Meigel and mother Maria Eva nee Märk, in village near Dan in New Bavaria.
Extract from the certificate on death her husband:
Nikolaus Helfrich has died September 1810 in colony Kandel, Kutschurgan District.
40. Joseph Kofler and trustees of the orphans Joseph, Bernhard, Gertruda Reisenauer, children of Joseph Reisenhauer and died Franziska Reisenauer nee Jhly from colony Rastadt, trust to receive property of their died mother in village Malsch near Rastadt, Oberamt Etlingen, Baden.
41. Georg Leimgang from colony Sulz and trustees of the Franz Joseph Engel, son of Anton Engel and died Katharina Leimgang Engel, trust to receive the inheritance from the died grandfather Friedrich Leimgang in village Rielsheim, Germersheim, New Bavaria.
Data on other inheritances, 1825.
1. About the property relying Xaver Fröhlich from colony Landau and Margaretha Fröhlich, wife of Georg Dauenhauer, from their mother Franziska nee Klein in village Nothweiler near Dhan, Pirmasens, New Bavaria.
2. About the property relying Georg Binder from colony Worms which has stayed after death of his son Georg Binder which was put by his wife Margaretha nee Hatze as a parent heritage of 800 Rhine guldens in village Kirchhardt, Amt Semheim, Baden.
3. About the property relying Johann Salomon Burghardt from colony Grossliebental from mother Anna Maria nee Pezold and father Johann Georg Burghardt in village Kultenthal, Oberamt Stuttgart, Württemberg.
Extract from the certificate on death:
Gottlob Friedrich and Christina Margaretha Burghardt, children of Johann Georg Burghardt and Elisabetha Mararetha nee Aichele from Württemberg, have died August 1817 in colony Josephstal.
Johann Georg Burghardt from village Kultenthal was born April 10, 1761 and has died November 1817.
Johanna Jakobina Burghardt, daughter from first marriage, was born May 25, 1801. Her mother Anna Maria nee Pezold has died January 21, 1807.
4. About the property relying Mariental colonists, brothers Jakob Bast, Franz Joseph Bast and sister Maria Barbara Bast, from parents: father Johann Bast and mother nee Bardelmann of 360 francs, which stayed from her father Adam Bardelmann in village Salmbach near Lauterburg in France.
5. About the property relying Franziska Kuntz, daughter of Andreas Kuntz from colony Josephstal, from her mother Katharina Spath Kuntz and grandfather Franz Spath in Mugensturm, Oberamt Rastadt, Baden.
6. About the property relying Maria Elisabetha Klein Heimbuch, wife of Jakob Heimbuch from colony Neuburg, Liebental, from parents: father Valentin Klein from Remesweiler and mother Sophia Karolina Margaretha nee Neu from Steinbach, and brothers and sisters, which is taking place under guardianship of the public notary Ludwig Kaiser from Ottweiler near Sarbrücken in Kingdom Prussia.
7. About the property relying children of Georg Stump which died 1805 in colony Alexanderhilf:
inheritance of mother and brothers 147florins and 45 kreuzers in Owen, Oberamt Kirchheim, Württemberg, and inheritance of grandfather 90 florins in Hegensperg, Oberamt Esslingen, Württemberg.
8. About the property relying Anna Maria Dietz Braun, wife of Nikolaus Braun from colony Franzfeld, Liebental, from mother Juliana Dietz nee Ackermann 300 guldens in Lingenfeld, Oberamt Germersheim, New Bavara.
9. About the property relying Johann Georg Stoll and sister Anna Barbara Stoll from colony Alexanderhilf from parents 500 guldens in village Taebingen, Oberamt Rothweil, Württemberg.
10. About the property relying Mathias Lingohr, Anna Maria Lingohr Molinkopf, Margaretha Lingohr from colony Josephstal, children of died Josephstal colonist Johann Georg Lingohr which arrived 1817 to Russia, from father 207 guldens and from grandfather Michael Lachenmeyer in Lindental near Rittersberg, Oberamt Schorndorf, Wurttemberg.
The certificate on death of Maria Agnesia, wife of Johann Georg Lingohr, is applied.
The certificate on death of Johann Georg Lingohr is applied.
The certificate on death Christina Magdalena Lingohr, wife of Nikolaus Lautenschleger from colony Peterstal, is applied.
Copy about sale of lands by Johann Georg Lingohr 1817 in Oberberken.
11. About the property relying Georg Peter Buttmann from colony Freudental, Liebental, from mother Maria Elisabetha Heimburg nee Klein, wife of Jakob Heimbug from colony Neuburg, inheritance of her parents: father Valentin Klein from Bemmesweiler and mother Sophia Karolina Margaretha nee Neu from Steinbach, which is taking place under guardianship of the public notary Ludwig Kayser from Ottweiler near Saar-Brücken.
12. About the property relying Neuburg colonists Christoph Bräundel, Johann Daniel Bräundel, Johanna Christina Bräundel, Elisabetha Friederika Bräundel from parents: father Jakob Friedrich Bräundel and mother Christiana nee Ultz, 1000 guldens in village Untergrappenbach, Oberamt Besigheim, Kingdom Württemberg.
13. About the property relying Magdalena Haug Schroeder, wife of Daniel Schroeder from colony Freudental, Liebental, from parents: father Ludwig Haug and mother Rosina nee Me…ga in Klein-Sachsenheim, Oberamt Vaininger, Württemberg.
14. About the property relying Andreas Schleger and Karolina Schleger Reißler from Kolony Mariental, Liebental, from mother Maria Anna Schleger nee Schweiger in village Oppenweiler, Oberamt Backnang, Württemberg.
15. About the property relying Friedrich Ludwig Luidle, Johann Gottlieb Luidle, Rebecca Luidle from colony Alexanderhilf, Liebental, from parents: father Friedrich Ludwig Luidle and mother Christina Walburga nee Kullinger, in village Ilzfeld, Oberamt Bangheim, Württemberg.
16. About the property relying Jakob Emmerich from colony Alexanderhilf, Liebental, 300 guldens from parents in village Sobernheim, Bezirk Koblenz, Kingdom Prussia.
17. About the property relying Johann Georg Stoll and Anna Barbara Stoll from colony Alexanderhilf, Liebental, 500 guldens in village Tebingen, Oberamt Rottweil, Württemberg.
The certificates on death of Jakob Stoll, his son Leonhard, wife Katharina nee Sauter, are applied.
18. About the property relying Johann Georg Stumpp, Jakob Friedrich Stumpp, Mathias Stumpp, Augustina Rosina Stumpp from colony Alexanderhilf, Liebental, from uncle, brother’s mother, 147 guldens and from parents 90 guldens in village Owen, Oberamt Kirchheim on Deck, Württemberg.
19. About the property relying Gottlieb Bender from colony Grossliebental 400 guldens from mother Margaretha nee Ballier and his sister Sara in village Entzweinhingen on Entz, Oberamt Vaihingen, Württemberg.
20. About the property relying Johann Georg Bäuerle, Johannes Bäuerle, Katharina Bäuerle Hils, Maria Magdalena Bäuerle Ochsner from colony Grossliebental, inheritance in village Ehlhausen, Oberamt Nagold, Württemberg.
The certificates on death of Johann Michael Bäuerle and his wife Rosina Barbara nee Stanger are applied.
21. About the property relying Johann Dreher and Johann Jakob Dreher from colony Neuburg, Liebental, from parents and relatives in village Brittheim, Oberamt Sultz, Württemberg.
22. Children of Joseph Ell from colony Baden, Kutschurgan: Johann Friedrich Ell, Benedikt Ell, Katharina Ell, Martha Ell, wife of Joseph Jung, Magdalena Ell, wife of Andreas Krimm (Grüm), have written the power of attorney to the father Joseph Ell on reception of property of their died mother Maria Anna nee Wurtz in village Burgersheim near Rastadt, Great Duchy Baden.
Joseph Ell has gone in 1826 abroad.
The power of attorney has been sent to our Charge d’Affaires at Great Duchy Baden a court yard to the councillor of state Struwe.
23. About the property relying Johann Jakob Kuntz from colony Katharinental and Katharina Barbara Kuntz, wife of Martin Kuntz from colony Speyer, from parents: father Franz Peter Kuntz and mother Margaretha nee Kupper, in village Prolzheim near Landau, New Bavaria.
24. About the property relying Ludwig Schwobel from colony Speyer and his wife Elisabetha nee Eckert: inheritance his parents: father Paul Schwobel and mother Katharina nee Batsch in Steinfeld, and inheritance her parents: father Peter Eckert and mother Margaretha nee Deutsch in Steinfeld.
25. About the property relying Wendelin Schwengler from colony Kandel, Kutschurgan, and wife Franziska nee Leingang from her father Friedrich Leingang in village Rülzheim near Landau, New Bavaria.
Note: Tailor Friedrich Leingang has died in Paris, France.
26. Katharina Kreß, wife of Jakob Revenius from colony Grossliebental, has written the power of attorney to the brother Christian Kreß living in village for reception of the inheritance of mother Barbara Kreß nee Läy and of the inheritance of the mother’s brother Palus Läy, total 700 guldens.
27. About the property relying Friedericka Kuhn, wife of Konrad Kaßmann, and her sister Maria Elisabetha Kuhn, wife of Jakob Revenius, inheritance in Lingenkofen, Oberamt Nürtingen, Württemberg.
28. About the property relying Daniel Wüst from colony Rohrbach from mother Margaretha nee Aspern in village Erlenbach near Landau and vilage Langenhantel in New Bavaria.
29. About the property relying Margaretha Eva Gerber nee Reirich, wife of Christian Gerber from colony Speyer, and daughters of died Margaretha Reirich from colony Landau Regina Gerber, wife of Herman Möszmer, and Magdalena Gerber, wife of Anton Ehrhardt, inheritance from mother Elisabetha Reirich nee Schmaltz.
30. About the property relying Jakob Wohlgemuth from colony Franzfeld, Liebental, from parents in Illingen, Oberamt Maulbrunn, Württemberg.
31. About the property relying Georg Peter Buttmann from colony Freudental, Liebental, from mother in village Rohrbach near Landau in New Bavaria.
32. About the property relying Mathias Schanz, Johann Peter Schanz from colony Speyer and Elisabetha Klenschy, daughter of died Bartholomeus Klenschy, inheritance from cousin Jakob Balthasar Klenschy in village Lingenfeld near Speyer on Rhein.
Note: Jakob Balthasar Klenschy has died July 9, 1805.
33. About the property relying Johann Jakob Schüler from colony Grossliebental from died brother Johann Georg Schüler in Entzweihingen, Oberamt Vachingen, Württemberg.
Source: Odessa Regional State Archive, Odessa, Ukraine. File 252-1-529. Language: Old German and Russian. Found by Valery Mock – 2003. Translated by Valery Mock – October 2005.
©2005 Valery Mock